Why should you book 2015 Tahiti cruise with CN? Read On!
Do your own research, but be assured the cost of a charter in Tahiti is reasonable compared to other cruising areas of equal distance from the Bay Area. Especially when you consider there are few cruising destinations that even come close to the splendor that is Tahiti! “Value” for your money? A definite YES!
Keep in mind, the cruise is a 12 day charter in PARADISE lead by our very experienced CN Captains. Don and Joe hold USCG 100 Ton licenses, have cruised these waters before and both skippered catamarans in Belize on our last flotilla. By the way, we’ve scheduled this trip to allow sufficient sailing time to cover all four of the major islands in the cruising area, celebrate both Independence Day and Bastille Day, and allow for side trips to other islands while burning only 10 vacation days for up to a 17 day trip.
When you add enough time to experience the unparalleled beauty of the Tahitian islands, to the comfort of cruising with outstandingly qualified lead skippers it’s a no-brainer, Club Nautique is the way to go!!!!
Our organizing staff members, Don, Judy, and Joe bring a level of sailing and cruising experience that is rarely combined. Forty + years on the water, more often than not exploring cruising grounds all over the world that leave us longing to return, has taught us to keep our group cruises small and personal. When we take a group of like-minded sailors along with us, our goal is to build memories with friends old and new.
Every Club Nautique organized Flotilla Includes:
- Small group size
*Our flotillas are limited to a small number of yachts (between 6 and 8), to keep logistics (like anchoring together, social gatherings, and communication) simple.
- Personalized assistance
*Our staff provides the vacation planning assistance you deserve because all participants book through Club Nautique.
- “Open” Information Night
*Scheduled up to a year before cruise start date
- “Customized” Planning Parties”
* Scheduled a few months before cruise start date for confirmed participants
- Staff members to guide you through the cruise experience from beginning to end
- Cruising areas less crowded (usually more remote), have compelling reasons to visit, and suited for a more experienced sailor, while accessible to the novice on our crewed yachts.
- Coast Guard licensed Captains (who may also be US Sailing certified Instructors) with a minimum of 20 years experience
This year Bora Bora, Huahine, Riatea, and Tahaa are waiting to enchant us….
Call Judy today for more information and to book: 415-332-8001
Status Report: Countdown Tahiti!!
Did you know:
- We have 2 Skippered Yachts and 2 Bareboat Yachts booked
- Captain Joe Brandt’s Sunsail 444 catamaran and Captain Don Durant’s Sunsail 444 cat are sold out
- If there is demand for additional professionally skippered yachts with space booked on a per stateroom basis, we have captains and yachts available.
- Bareboat skippers, we can book a boat for you and your crew too!
Cruise Dates: July 4-16, 2015
Sunsail 384 4/2 Classic, Moorings 3900 Club,
Moorings 4600 Club Moorings 4800 Excl Plus
(Prices vary according to age, equipment and size of the yacht. Yacht availability is confirmed when a 30% booking deposit is received.)
Per person Bareboat yacht:
From $1,300 for 384 Classic Cat
To $2,600 4800 Exclusive Plus Luxury Cat
(Bareboat prices based on 6-8 passengers per boat).
Per Cabin Skippered yacht: (includes Licensed Captain,private Double stateroom, yacht provisions & travel insurance)
Double Occupancy: $3,600 to $8,500 (price dependent on yacht)
Single Occupancy: $3,100 to $8,000 (price dependent on hyacht)
Approximatel $2,400 per person, including local, connecting island flights
Self provisioning and Charter Company provisioning options available. Price dependent upon selections.
Don’t worry about the math, just call Judy for an itemized quote.